Friday, April 5, 2013

Almost There.

I know I'm supposed to be studying, but my mind is a million miles away and is too filled with thoughts that aren't related to medications and signs and symptoms of diseases at the moment. I feel...

homesick
lonely
a little anxious
worried

tired

I do have to say that these are pretty much my everyday emotions.

Despite of everything, I have to remember that I'm almost there. I know I'm not alone because God is with me. I know it's not the end of this challenging and daunting transitional phase of my life, but I just need to "keep calm and carry on," as the famous meme goes. There is hope... there's always hope.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. II Corinthians 4:16-18 (NIV)

No comments: