Thursday, April 11, 2013

A List of Things.


After being in a sort of disarray for the past few weeks, I am finally in a state of calm. I am still waiting to hear about the official results of the nursing licensing exam I took yesterday morning, but I know and believe that my (and many others') prayers have been answered and that I have passed with flying colors! I truly thank God for His ever-present help and faithfulness, and for everyone who wished me the best. ♡

This post is definitely inspired by my childhood best friend Joyjee. She does an amazing job writing about her goals and sticking to them. So here is a list of things I would like to accomplish in the weeks to come.
  • Write in my journal and read the Bible more consistently.
  • Start writing poetry once more.
  • Relearn how to play the keyboard.
  • Learn how to play the guitar and the bass.
  • Get my learning permit (again) and learn how to drive.
  • Edit my resumé and cover letter/personal statement template.
  • Search for job openings and inquire from people I know.
Here's to brighter things ahead.

1 comment:

Joyjee :) said...

Yey! Lists! :)