Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Introduction.



It's been a while since I actually started a whole new blog all over again.
As the new year unfolded, I decided to resurrect my blog and create something with my most cherished poetry in it.


These poems and insights that I will publish on this site have been written over the years.
I've tried to write poetry before, but it was all in vain. It wasn't until later that I embraced this beautiful art of writing. It all started with an English teacher who gave my class a simple assignment: write a haiku and a cinquain. It was a challenge, but when I finally accomplished it, I was inspired to do more... and here I am.


Shoutouts <3
I was inspired to share my poetry by Ate Pauline. Haha. Major props for you :)
To my dearest Honors English and AP Literature teacher, Ms. Laurie Tobenkin.
To my amazing friends who have been there for me through thick and thin. Wherever they may be, I wish them well with all my heart.
To the circumstances I have experienced, where I draw my reflections from.
Lastly, I thank God for giving me a gift that lets me express who I am and what I feel and see around me.


Be inspired.
Live in the moment.
Love is the movement.

Thank you and best wishes in everything, in life and in love :)

2 comments:

Pauline Cabansagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline Cabansagan said...

I am so honored to be mentioned in this blog! And even more so that my poetry has inspired you.

You are such a great writer...good form and structure, vivid descriptions, unique themes...haha, I sound like alpha editor again! I mean though: you're a wonderful writer and I'm so glad you decided to share your talent with the (cyber)world.

much love,

ate pauline