Monday, February 13, 2012

Vingt-Huit.

Never Drift Apart.
02.21.08

I hold on
to our smallest conversations
and our silent words,
and keep it in my heart.
I quietly wait for the next moment
when we can share
our hopes
and our thoughts,
and reminisce about the golden days
we try not to forget.
I apologize
for running out of things to say,
or asking too many questions.
I guess that's just how I am.
I know our worlds may be different,
and a part of us may have changed for the better,
but I don't want to move further away
and simply sigh about the past.
Yet somehow,
no matter how far away we are
or how little time we seem to have,
we still become a bit closer than before
and I guess I don't have to worry,
because something tells me
we will never drift apart.


*For friends who are far away and are dearly missed.

No comments: