Friday, October 9, 2009

Dix-Neuf.


Love Story.

06.08.09


We were walking in the night
under stars and bright lights.
Just one of many memories.
Breathing cold December air
as you gently stroked my hair,
and told me how you loved me.

Strolling down the beach,
the silence overtaking me.
Those moments leave me speechless.
You sheltered me in your arms
and made me laugh amidst your charms;
if only you could see me.

I remember how you always kept me
safe and warm.
I remember how you held my hand
in the sun or in the storm.
Now I realize, for now, I can't forget.
I still love you since the day we met.

How the time drifts on so fast
as I reminisce the past,
and see how much farther we've come.
I close my eyes and pray
as I fast forward to today..
we're still here.

I can't let this story go.
I am still clinging on to hope.

No comments: